Brand-it provides site graphics including the following:
- Corporate colour painted boards
- Printed panels
- Anti-graffiti coating
- Recyclable Poly-prop graphics
- Anti-climb fence graphics
- Stair & flag graphics
Our hoarding systems are versatile and flexible, that can easily be adapted to any site conditions with a variety of fixing options:
- Half Mesh / Half Solid – offering better visibility
- Mesh / Solid – onerous wind counts (i.e. coastal & rural areas)
- Crane Perimeter – increased safety for your machinery
- 3M High – extra height for enhanced security
- TVCB’s (Temporary Vertical Concrete Barriers) – traffic & roadside protection
- Gate Options – vehicle & pedestrian gates
- Lighting – battery powered lighting for visibility
- Accessories – heavy duty protection mats to reduce slippage
Half Mesh / Half Solid
Our 2.4M wide mesh and solid panels provides less blocks in the hoarding run. This allows the wind calcs to be less onerous whilst also offering better site visibility if required.
Mesh / Solid
The combination of mesh and solid hoarding is ideal for areas that have particularly onerous wind calcs such as coastal and rural areas.
A bespoke solution to provide a safe and secure perimeter for your crane. The base plates can be bolted to the concrete pad. Configuration can be 2.4M or 3M high, solid or mesh and complete with digilock access gate.
3-metre-high hoarding is ideal for “high risk” areas. On top of the standard 2.44M high panels, the height is extended to 3M with the use of either solid or mesh 600mm fillets, all clamped in place by 3M vertical steels.
Our TVCB hoarding offers a highly robust, but temporary solution for creating safe traffic zones and assisting with road-side risk management. The mesh hoarding is bolted onto each concrete block to provide a safe and effective barrier.
Our protection mats are manufactured from heavy duty industrial rubber. The mats are designed to protect the paving and works in-line with temporary works to reduce slippage.