Leading the way in highly engineered, reusable hoarding solutions. We produce a unique re-use temporary hoarding solution that is environmentally sustainable, and which also benefits our clients through reduced project costs.
Our easy on ground re-useable hoarding solution ensures rapid, flexible and safe installation and can also be fully printed to suit your individual branding requirements.
Hoard-it offers a flexible approach to suit your business that includes one off supply or a complete managed design, stocking, logistics and installation service.
Due to continued growth we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor with Construction experience to join our team.
Alongside a strong work ethic and been able to work under pressure, the successful candidate should also possess the ability to prioritise workloads and maintain good time and people management skills in order to assist in the day to day management of the warehouse function.
You should also have experience in a similar role, and a good level of general warehouse experience prior to this, enabling you to cover any roles and duties where required.
- Assist the Warehouse Manager in the day to day management of staff within the warehouse department
- Maintain an understanding of the company’s targets and objectives, and ensuring these are met to customer requirements
- Responsible for ensuring that staff comply with health, safety and standard operating procedures
- Completing accurate and thorough quality checks in a timely manner
- Motivate, organise and encourage teamwork within the team to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded
- Responsible for stock yard supervision and monitoring stock control levels
- Cover of any warehouse duties where required, such as picking, loading and painting
- Driving and maintaining delivery vehicles and forklifts as required
- FLT Licence
- Manual Handling
- First Aid
- IOSH or any other H&S qualifications
Salary and Benefits
We offer a competitive benefits package including company pension, sick pay scheme and overtime is also generally available. Please get in touch with Human Resources on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01226 340 666 if you are interested.
Salary will be negotiable dependant on experience.