Leading the way in highly engineered, reusable hoarding solutions. We produce a unique re-use temporary hoarding solution that is environmentally sustainable, and which also benefits our clients through reduced project costs.
Our easy on ground re-useable hoarding solution ensures rapid, flexible and safe installation and can also be fully printed to suit your individual branding requirements.
Hoard-it offers a flexible approach to suit your business that includes one off supply or a complete managed design, stocking, logistics and installation service.
This role is varied and challenging and provides you with the opportunity to get involved as a team member with all duties within a warehouse environment.
- Maintaining high levels of Health and Safety standards
- Achieving the targets and job standards set out by the Warehouse Supervisor
- Picking Orders
- Loading/Offloading using FLT
- Counting (off-hires)
- Refurbishment of Returns/Stock
- Painting Materials
- General warehouse duties
- Great communication skills and ability to work effectively as part of a team
- ability to manage time and complete assigned work competently and effectively
- Good attention to detail
Skills / Knowledge
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous but is not essential as full training will be provided
- A Fork Lift truck licence would be desirable but is not essential
Salary & Benefits
We offer a competitive benefits package including company pension, sick pay scheme and overtime is also generally available. Please get in touch with Laura Platts, Human Resources on email@example.com or 01226 340 666 if you are interested.
Salary will be negotiable dependant on experience.