Leading the way in highly engineered, reusable hoarding solutions. We produce a unique re-use temporary hoarding solution that is environmentally sustainable, and which also benefits our clients through reduced project costs.
Our easy on ground re-useable hoarding solution ensures rapid, flexible and safe installation and can also be fully printed to suit your individual branding requirements.
Hoard-it offers a flexible approach to suit your business that includes one off supply or a complete managed design, stocking, logistics and installation service.
Due to continued growth we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Hoarding Installer with Construction experience to join our team.
Alongside a strong work ethic and been able to work under pressure, the successful candidate should also possess the ability to maintain and develop strong relationships with both clients and colleagues to assist in the day to day operation of hoarding and fencing installations on site.
You should have experience in a similar role, and a good level of industry knowledge. This role offers the opportunity to manage workloads on site, and you will be responsible for the supervision of staff within your team. Therefore, an ability to prioritise workloads and ensure deadlines are met is essential.
As this role is operational, a driving licence is essential as Nationwide coverage installing and dismantling hoarding/fencing on construction sites will be required as part of the role.
- Responsible for the day to day supervision of staff on site
- Maintain an understanding of the company’s targets and objectives, and ensuring these are met to customer requirements
- Responsible for ensuring that staff on site comply with health, safety and standard operating procedures
- Completing Hoarding/Fencing installation duties on a Nationwide level in a timely manner, maintaining company standards
- Remedial work on excision projects
- Full Driving Licence
- Manual Handling
- First Aid
- SMSTS or SSSTS
- CSCS card (Essential)
- CPCS Telehandler card
- Construction experience is essential
Salary and Benefits
- Company van with fuel card
- Hotel expenses card
- Regular overtime
- Tools and equipment supplied
- Company pension scheme
- Company health cash plan scheme
We offer a competitive benefits package including company pension, sick pay scheme and overtime is also generally available. Please get in touch with Human Resources on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01226 340 666 if you are interested.
Salary will be negotiable dependant on experience.